top of page

Your Path to Church Membership

     Since you are already a baptized Christian, you will need to contact the office or the pastor of First United Methodist Church of Sneads Ferry and ask to have your current membership transferred to us.  Once the request is made you can then be received into the United Methodist Church and into this congregation at a mutually agreed upon time.  You will be asked to publicly affirm our vows of membership. To assist in the transfer process, please fill out the online form below (Note:  If your spouse is transferring as well, he/she will need to fill out the same form):

Request for Transfer of Membership to First UMC

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page